– Training model: CLASS – PRACTICE – COMMUNITY
– Class model: 1 Lecturer – 1 Teaching Assistant – 1 Student Care
– The system of daily practice exercises, monitoring the progress of the students, evaluating the final results of the course to give certificates to the students.
– Officers working in business units want to improve knowledge, skills, experience, and management capacity.
– Helping managers have a more systematic and complete view of Human Resource Management
– Understanding modern models in strategic human resource management and improving management capacity
– Choosing the right leadership style, understanding how to systematize skills to convey to employees, and building an effective staff
– Determining how to approach and solve problems when encountering situations and problems