The Lean Business Administration (Mini MBA) program is designed exclusively for managers at the management level; based on the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program and the Master of Business Administration program. In addition, the program has supplemented and updated content to suit the new business context to match the company’s development strategy.The program is designed with 7 Modules with 25 lessons, combined with 6 activities with the Training Board, 02 experience sharing sessions with partner businesses.
The program aims to train mid-level managers with strategic vision, executive thinking ability, essential skills in corporate governance, detection and solution of problems encountered in practice. .
- Knowledge: Learners are equipped with basic knowledge of law, economy, society and humanities; Modern, highly practical knowledge of executive management.
- Skills: Learners are equipped with leadership and executive skills; Skill in creative application of modern management tools.
Expectations after the course:
- Strong analytical, synthesis, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Have skills in collecting, processing information, doing independent research to solve practical problems in the business
- Possess professional leadership, organization and administration skills, especially in a multicultural business environment.
- Capable of self-research, creativity and innovation in corporate governance.
- Ability to adapt, self-direct and lead.
The course takes place within 25 sessions with detailed learning content as follows:
|MODULE 01||Overview of the Administration profession||06|
|1.1||Introduction to Administration||01|
|1.2||Business strategic management||01|
|1.3||Application statistics for administrators||01|
|1.4||Developing strategic thinking in a new context||01|
|1.5||Manage goals with BSC, KPI & OKR||01|
|1.6||Philosophy in Business||01|
|MODULE 02||Business leadership in a global environment||05|
|2.2||International Business Administration||01|
|2.3||Business ethics and corporate governance||01|
|2.4||Starting a business and managing small and medium enterprises||01|
|MODULE 03||Human Resource Management||05|
|3.1||Overview of human resource management||01|
|3.2||Strategic HR Management||01|
|3.3||Conflict management and dispute resolution||01|
|3.4||Developing team capacity||01|
|3.5||Human resources in the digital era||01|
|MODULE 04||Executive management by function||08|
|4.1||Organization design and operation||01|
|4.2||Corporate culture management, multicultural management||01|
|4.2||Enterprise Financial Management||01|
|4.5||Marketing & Sales Management||01|
|4.6||Quality and productivity management||01|
|4.7||Information system administration||01|
|MODULE 05||Digital adaptive governance||02|
|5.1||Digital economy, Digital age towards smart production||01|
|5.2||Models, methods, digital conversion tools||01|
|MODULE 06||Management capacity development||03|
|6.1||Ability to develop and manage a team||01|
|6.2||Assign, delegate, control||01|
|6.3||Ability to evaluate and motivate employees||01|
|MODULE 07||Law in business||02|
|7.1||Drafting and signing commercial contracts||01|
FEES AND OFFERS:
25,000,000 VND ——->>>>> 20,000,000 VND
TRANSFER INFORMATION:Account holder: Institute of Entrepreneur Instruction and Training (iEIT)Account number: 137607368Bank: Vietnam Prosperity Bank (VPBank)_Thang Long BranchTransfer content: Full name_Phone_Mini MBA course fee
FORM LEARNING: Directly at Foreign Trade University (91 Lang Chua, Dong Da, Hanoi)