|Session 1: Overview of Logistics and Incoterm|
- Overview of logistics
- Actual situation of logistics in Vietnam
- Planning strategy, logistics plan at the enterprise
- Develop criteria for measuring, controlling and evaluating Logistics activities in enterprises
- Incoterms 2010
|Practice: ReviewLogistics activities at enterprises. Get information about incoterm |
|SESSION 2+ 3:Foreign Trade Professional Techniques and Learn about Incoterm 2010 |
- General overview of the process of conducting purchase and sale contracts, import and export
- Subjects in import and export activities
- Responsibilities of the parties in the process of conducting import and export contracts.
- Techniques for drafting foreign trade contracts, points to note
- Incoterm 2010: new regulations on obligations of sellers and buyers.
- Compare Incoterm 2010 with older versions.
- Application of Incoterm 2010 in the implementation of commercial contracts.
|Practice : Drafting commercial contracts according to Incoterm 2010|
|Session 4 + 5:Transportation, warehousing, forwarding and insurance in foreign trade|
- General overview of transportation, forwarding and insurance activities in foreign trade.
- Forms of transport in foreign trade: water, road, air transport and advantages and disadvantages of each mode.
- The process of selecting and signing transport and insurance contracts in foreign trade.
- Liability of the transport unit, insurance according to the provisions of Incoterm 2010.
- Points to note when implementing insurance and transport contracts in foreign trade.
- Solutions to improve inventory management – Roles, goals, warehouse network – Modern warehouse models
- Warehouse management, loading and unloading and packing
- Practice reading skills and prepare transport and insurance documents according to international standards
- Knowledge of warehouse management, loading and unloading and packaging.
- Practice: Reviewing the actual situation of warehousing, loading and unloading and packing at the enterprise
|Session 6 + 7: Logistics costs and international payments |
- Measure logistics costs and operations
- Strategic cost management in the supply chain
- General overview of popular international payment methods: collection method, purchase entrustment, letter of credit.
- The process of conducting international payment activities.
- Points to note when selecting partners and paying banks in foreign trade contracts.
- Cost analysis in business
- Ability to read and detect errors in L/C (Letter of credit)
|Session 8: Law in foreign trade activities|
- Introduction to the legal system in foreign trade: National law, treaties, international conventions.
- Scope of regulation, legal framework for foreign trade activities.
- Dispute settlement methods in foreign trade contracts
- Legal risk management in foreign trade activities
|Practice: Reading skills and detecting errors in L/C (Letter of credit)|